22 June 2008

Something about Sift

I am someone with strong will power and the ability to resist many temptations. However, since finding this little dessert bar "Sift", I have become a slave to its sweets. They are simply irresistible!

I only found out about this cafe last summer. Since then, I have been there almost like twice a month and have taken almost all my friends there. I have tried all the desserts on the menu, some on numerous occasions!

The menu offers a wide selection of home made desserts, which are beautifully presented and just right in terms of quantity. (your taste buds will have a treat but you won't leave feeling over full). Most of my friends enjoy their dessert accompanied with a cafetiere of coffee but my husband enjoys his with a glass of Muscat. I usually settle for a glass of water - I love the hot chocolate but can only drink this in the afternoon as chocolate and caffeine keep me up all night.

I have had many happy moments here and I will really miss this place when we move away from HK . The intimate but laid back atmosphere is perfect for chilling out or catching up with friends. If you are planning a dinner get-together, perhaps you can choose a venue in the Soho area so that after a sumptuous meal, you can walk with friends towards this little cafe to continue the chat with delicious desserts that will make everyone smile. There is tiny garden for those who can handle HK's humid summers (but fantastic in the winter)


Best cheese cake in town!


My new found love


Sift's signature dessert.


Hot chocolate

And many more...

For direction, you can visit this link:

http://www.siftdesserts.com/home.html

Bon Appétit!

No comments: